Experience Seville Living Seville Real Estate
Stepping into Seville real estate is transformative. Crossing through the enormous gates from Gilbert into this subdivision is such a unique experience that it feels as if you’re no longer in Gilbert, but a completely separate town. The grounds are meticulously cared to and the expansive lay-out gives the impression that the neighborhood never ends. It’s easy to get lost in the beauty, but no matter where you end up, you will love the view.
What’s so special about Seville real estate?
The property for sale in seville is not limited to houses and community parks. A quick drive (or scenic walk/bike ride) up Clubhouse Dr will take you to Seville Golf and Country Club. There, you will be greeted by stunning views of the San Tan Mountains and a Clubhouse that proclaims elegance and inspires relaxation. If you’re a member of the Country Club, a competitive list of amenities is available to you, with four pools being one of the most significant. How incredible would it be to live in a neighborhood whose community pool has two water slides! What child (and adult, if we’re being honest), doesn’t want a water slide that they don’t have to wait in long lines for at a public pool? After cooling off at the pool, you can check out these other amenities:
- 18 hole golf course unlike any other in Phoenix
- 3 tennis courts
- 2 sand volleyball courts
- Basketball courts
- Reservable cabanas by pools
- Bolero Restaurant with patio
- Sports club with classes for all ages
- Fitness center complete with top of the line equipment
- Relaxing spa
- Kids club (with summer programs)
Seville Real Estate – Places to go & people to see!
You may have heard that Gilbert is rated the #1 place to raise a family in all of Arizona and the 2nd safest city in the nation. It’s safe to say the Seville real estate embodies those statistics and is always striving to be the best place to raise a family — no matter the size. Speaking of size, each home, regardless of the square footage, has outstanding craftsmanship. It’s almost effortless to fall in love with each home as you drive through the neighborhoods. Look to your left, and you’ll see a Tuscan-style home with a beautifully flowing fountain in the front yard. Look to your right, and you’ll pass by a colonial style home with a brick face and plush grass.
Not only will you be impressed with the architecture of the properties, but you’ll be amazed by the careful consideration that went behind each aspect of the community. Seville real estate is considered a “planned community” because, before it was built, the developers were very conscientious of what families desire and require from a home and community. Let’s take a look at what’s around Seville real estate and see if the developers accomplished their goal:
- San Tan Village Shopping Mall (20 min drive): The shopping mall prides itself on it’s unique, outdoor layout and houses a large variety of stores and restaurants. There’s even a splash pad and shaded play area for the kiddos. And don’t forget the Harkins Movie Theater!
- San Tan Village Marketplace (20 min drive): Need to grab something from Walmart? In the mood for some Chick-fil-a? What ever errand you need to make, the Marketplace has just about everything.
- Downtown Gilbert (25 min drive): Mexican food? Check. Italian food? Check. Fish tacos? Double check. Basically any other kind of food? Downtown Gilbert has your back. Furthermore, one of the best parts of Downtown Gilbert is that you can walk anywhere and it’s always growing. In fact, four new restaurants opened in the past two years!
- Veterans Oasis Park (10 min drive): Take your family (and fur-family) on a relaxing walk around the lake and count all the ducks you see. Enjoy the Arizona native plants and wildlife in this little “oasis”.
Apart from the list of many places to go around the Seville homes for sale, included in the community itself are plenty of parks, walking & biking trails, open grass areas, multiple sports courts, and A TON of citrus trees that the residents are free to pick from when the trees are in season.
There are plenty of great places to shop, eat, and socialize in Gilbert, and Seville real estate has placed itself in the perfect spot for it all — while still managing to feel like a town all of its own.
Check out these Seville stats:
While we hope this could paint an accurate picture of the beauty of Seville, we encourage you to take a drive over to South Gilbert and experience it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. Oh! And bring your golf clubs. Seville homes for sale, Book Now!
Market Update – What’s going on specifically in Seville?
Each month we will update you on the trends of the market in Seville. Instead of getting broad, somewhat confusing stats and data about the whole East Valley, all you need to know about the value of homes in Seville will be right at your finger tips.