Experience Adora Trails Real Estate
Nestled into the San Tan Mountains, you’ll find a lovely community of Adora Trails. Not only is it peaceful, but it also caters to the desires of the active member of the community. This is the place to live if you and your family are the type to go for a hike on a nice Saturday morning, play marco-polo in the pool with neighbors, or play a round of golf with friends. Adora Trails real estate encourages and provides ways for its the families in the community to experience living life to the fullest. Can you picture yourself living that kind of life?
Never a Dull Moment – Adora Trails real estate 🏊
You may be wondering what exactly sets Adora Trails real estate apart from other subdivisions. As we mentioned before, this community is the active person’s paradise. We’re not saying that you have to do 5 mile runs every day to fit in (my calves cramped just thinking about that). Adora Trails real estate merely inspires one to experience all the beauty Arizona has to offer and encourages people to get their hearts pumping. Here is a list of amenities that make this community unique:
- 12 miles of walking trails intertwined throughout the neighborhood
- Large community pool with water playground
- Splash pad
- Soccer fields
- Basketball courts
- Baseball fields
- Stylish community center with lounge area, patio, and full kitchen
- Fitness center with state of the art equipment
- Virtual fitness classes via fitness kiosk
- In person yoga and boot camp classes
- Short drive to San Tan Mountain for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and bird watching
- Community lake stocked with fish for catch and release
You may have noticed the option for virtual fitness classes in the list and wondered what-in-the-world we were talking about. Let me explain. Adora Trails real estate has a virtual fitness kiosk that provides a myriad of fitness classes to choose from. After selecting a class, a projector screen lowers down and the virtual instructor begins the class. Just like that. Amazed? So are we. Not only does the community offer these things for individual people, but it frequently orchestrates neighborhood soccer, basketball, and baseball games. Does this speak to your inner competitor? Just check out this view from the fitness center!
Adora Trails Homes for sale – Here is a layout of the neighborhood…
In Adora Trails, there are two different home builders: Taylor Morrison and Maracay Homes. There are four different collections of Taylor Morrison homes to choose from in four separate divisions:
- Encore II: 1,733 – 3,534 sq. ft. // 3 – 5 Bedrooms // 2 – 3.5 Baths
- Discovery II: 1,573 – 2,985 sq. ft. // 3-4 Bedrooms // 2.5 Baths
- Passage: 2,271 – 3,958 sq. ft. // 3 – 5 Bedrooms // 2 – 3.5 Baths
- Summit: 2,747 – 4,576 sq. ft. // 4 – 5 Bedrooms // 2 – 4.5 Baths
There are also four different Maracay homes to choose from within the Preserve division:
- Verbena: 2,494 Sq. Ft. //4 – 5 Bedroom // 2.5 – 3.5 Baths // Split 3-Car Garage
- Sage: 2,788 Sq. Ft. // 4 Bedroom // 2.5 – 3 Baths // Split 3-Car Garage
- Cholla: 2,990 Sq. Ft. // 4 – 5 Bedroom // 3 Baths // 3-Car Tandem Garage
- Copper: 3,342 Sq. Ft. // 4 – 5 Bedroom // 3.5 – 4.5 Baths // Split 3-Car Garage
Make sure you watch the video at the top of this page to see the different houses and layouts!
Adora Trails real estate – Places to go 🚗 & People to see 👀
If you’ve never been to Gilbert before, you’re in for a treat when you come visit Adora Trails real estate. The Town of Gilbert is quickly becoming the number one place to live. It’s officially the best place to raise a family in all of Arizona, one of the best cities to buy a house in the USA, and stacks up nicely in a bunch of other categories. See HERE for more stats. When driving from city to city in the East Valley, you’ll notice a change when you cross the Gilbert border.
Around the Adora Trails real estate, there are many places to eat, be entertained, experience Arizona’s natural beauty, and much more. Here are a few things to do that are a short drive from the neighborhood.
- Bear Creek Golf Complex (11 min drive). Bear Course stretches to 6,825 yards from the back tees and plays to a par 71, with a course rating and slope of 71.6/122. The Bear was designed as a championship length inland “links-style” course, and features rolling fairways, strategic bunkering and well-conditioned greens. This course is just one of many beautiful golf courses around the Adora Trails real estate. See more HERE.
- San Tan Village Mall (19 min drive). This mall has it all, folks. From popular department stores, to family owned pop-up shops, to fantastic restaurants. This is an outdoor mall, but misters line the sidewalks so you won’t break a sweat.
- Veterans Oasis Park (7 min drive). Escape to the Arizona’s beauty while walking around this nature park. See plants naturally grown in the desert and the birds and critters that live in them. On a cool Autumn day, this park is the place to go and enjoy some fresh air.
Check out these Adora Trails Stats 📊
*as of July 2018
As you can see, this is an incredible place to call home. When you picture your dream life, are you living in Adora Trails?
Market Update – What’s going on specifically
in Adora Trails?
Each month we will update you on the trends of the market in Adora Trails. Instead of getting broad, somewhat confusing stats and data about the whole East Valley, all you need to know about the value of homes in Adora Trails will be right at your finger tips.